- This event has passed.
Webinar Series: Healthy Yards for Clear Streams
June 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday and Thursday, repeating until June 11, 2020
MU Extention presents Healthy Yards for Clear Streams designed to help you be environmentally responsible with lawn and landscape practices. By implementing the practices learned in this program, you will be able to reduce your annual use of fertilizers and pesticides needed to maintain your landscape, and prevent what chemicals you do apply from entering your local waterways. The end result is a beautiful yard that also helps protect water quality.
Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30pm-8pm
• Monday, May 18 – Healthy Soils, Healthy Plants, Jim Quinn
• Thursday, May 21 – Right Plant, Right Place, David Trinklein
• Monday, May 25 – Memorial Day, no class
• Thursday, May 28 – Basic Lawn Care, Lee Miller
• Monday, June 1 – Gardens & Groundcovers, Katie Kammler
• Thursday, June 4 – Basic Tree Care, Hank Stelzer
• Monday, June 8 – Integrated Pest Management, Lee Miller
• Thursday, June 11 – Sustainable Landscaping, Tim Moloney